Hi, it’s Le Petit Prince here to tell you about some very yummy biscuits I discovered by the Belgian biscuit-maker Delacre.
Their biscuits are not only yummy, but they are very cool! Why? Because they have created some special limited-edition collectable tins featuring myself and a mouton (sheep). Check out the pics below:
The larger “Tea Time” square tin is 1kg and contains of 15 types of biscuits:
- Délichoc – A crunchy biscuit covered in a layer of crunchy chocolate
- Caracas – A tasty biscuit coated in a fine layer of milk chocolate
- Coeur Blanc (White heart) – Heart-shaped delicious shortbread coated in white chocolate
- Brazil – Biscuit topped with fine dark chocolate
- Cigarette Russe (Russian Cigarette) – Always imitated, never equal
- Bélize – Fine buttery biscuit coated in a layer of milk chocolate
- Marquisette – Shortbread dipped in a fine dark chocolate, melts in the mouth
- Suprême – Fine biscuit made with brown sugar
- Obsession – Delicate biscuit covered in a fine layer of intense dark chocolate
- Tango – Almond-flavoured biscuit covered in milk chocolate
- Biarritz – Light biscuit coated in dark chocolate and powdered coconut
- Matadi – Crunchy wafer biscuit covered in intense dark chocolate
- Dôme Truffé (Truffle dome) – Crunchy biscuit with an intense melting centre of dark chocolate
- Nordica – Light crunchy wafer covered in white chocolate
- Malta0 – Very crunchy donut-shaped biscuit covered in caramel and milk chocolate
The smaller 400g rectangular tin contains 12 types, all of the above with the exception of Bélize, Dôme Truffé and Maltao.
Now if that hasn’t got your mouth watering, I don’t know what will…
I think they would make a great Christmas gift too and remember, they are a limited edition.